By signing up as a member and by using this community you agree both to know the rules stated below
and to follow them. These rules are created so that everybody will enjoy the community. Most of these
rules are obvious, and shouldn't cause any problems. Please read through them and learn them. Also
go back to them once in a while, in case they have changed.
The Brainchild Design Community is supposed to be fun place to hang out, as well as a great place to
meet people and make new friends. To achieve that, everybody must behave accordingly. Now, that doesn't
mean that everybody has to be supercute and nice towards eachother. You can write things that upsets
others, you can argue about things that you disagree with and so on. But you're not allowed to harass
or threat people or ethnic groups! Basically, act towards others the way that you want them to act towards you. It's that simple.
|How to behave|
There are some general rules that you need to follow in order to you use this community. If you do not
obey these rules, your will account will be removed (after possibly but not necessarily getting a
- Of course, you can't do stuff that breaks the law. You can't use this community for any illegal activities or for
promotion or distribution of illegal things. Harassing or threatening of people or ethnic groups is forbidden, including
any racist messages, as is any form of mobbing. Also, any form of drug promotion is a big no-no.
- You can't spread any copyrighted files or files that contains pornographic material or any form of virus.
- You are not allowed to use this community in any commercial activity, like selling or promoting your own product.
Also, using this community as a channel of distribution for commercial messages, spam, junk mail or anything like that
is strictly forbidden!
- You are not allowed to copy, spread or use any of the member info for your own purposes.
- Any mis-use of the community, including using any exploits is forbidden.
- Any attempt to hack any of our servers is strictly forbidden!
Brainchild Design has the right to change, remove, show, copy and distribute any material that you choose to publically
publicize on this community for any purpose without paying any revenue. Of course, this does not include the things that
are private in the community, for example the private mail.
|Rights that we have|
Brainchild Design has the right to change any or all of these rules at any time, so please check back here from time to time.
It is your responsibility to know the current rules at any time.
|Changes of the rules|
If you have any questions about the rules, or if anything is unclear, please contact